Sunday 25 November 2012

The Queue: In which we name a turkey

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Anne Stickney (@Shadesogrey) is not exactly what you would call a "fan" of the "novel" Twilight.

If you're in the US, you're likely preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am too! I have a 20lb turkey in the fridge. One of my family traditions has always been to name the turkey, just so we know who exactly we roasted in the oven and devoured. I'm thinking either Jacob or Edward this year. Or maybe I'll say it's a girl and call it Bella.

Look, I never said my family was normal. Or that I enjoyed horrible literature.

Let's see what kind of Warcraft and Thanksgiving questions we've got today.

@kylecrane asked via Twitter:

Q4tQ: You are flying home for T-giving and are seated next to on the plane. 7 hour flight, what would U ask him?

Continue reading The Queue: In which we name a turkey

Filed under:

The Queue: In which we name a turkey originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/11/21/the-queue-in-which-we-name-a-turkey/

sport sport medical sport news

No comments:

Post a Comment