Sunday 27 April 2014

The Queue: What to go see when you're sixty

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Matthew Rossi will be your host today.

Got a really good question I want to answer off the bat, so here we go.

thingwhatwows asks:
what's one thing I should show my sister at level 60? This is her first time through the game. Any other don't miss points?

There's actually a lot of stuff I wouldn't want to miss in the game at level 60, but if you're forcing me to choose but one, I'd say take her to the various raid zones - Blackrock Mountain, Zul'Gurub, Ahn'Qiraj - from back in Vanilla days. Get her to turn her distances all the way up so she can really see them, too. There was a lot of work put into these areas back when they launched, and especially Blackrock Mountain is always going to be one of my favorite places. I still go in and run around inside the various dungeons and raids from time to time, because no place in WoW has ever come as close to feeling like a real place people live in and fight over to me, while also feeling absolutely unreal and fantastic. It's built right into a volcano. I know it's probably nostalgia, but I find Blackrock Mountain amazingly cool. Don't forget the Anduin Lothar statue outside, either.

Remember, they're updating UBRS for Warlords, so go see it while you can.

Continue reading The Queue: What to go see when you're sixty

Filed under: ,

The Queue: What to go see when you're sixty originally appeared on WoW Insider on Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/04/25/the-queue-what-to-go-see-when-youre-sixty/

auto sport medical rehab

No comments:

Post a Comment