Saturday 26 April 2014

The Queue: Garrisons, PvP on PvE, loot, and the Dude


Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Adam Holisky (@adamholisky) will be your host today.

I realized last night that it's been over a year since I last kill Ony. I'm thinking of forming a 25-man PUG on Twitter this weekend and going in and kill her.

Anyone with me?

Twowolves asked:

Since garrisons are now static and unmoving, can we delay building it until we're in a zone we like? I was looking forward to a nice Nagrand base. I really dig pretty blue skies.

Continue reading The Queue: Garrisons, PvP on PvE, loot, and the Dude

Filed under:

The Queue: Garrisons, PvP on PvE, loot, and the Dude originally appeared on WoW Insider on Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/04/24/the-queue-garrisons-pvp-on-pve-loot-and-the-dude/

sport medical sport news news

No comments:

Post a Comment