Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Queue: Thin hamster

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Mike Sacco will be your host today.

A very informative video.

michaelm517 asked:

Today, I received the notification allowing me to choose a reward from the Recruit-A-Friend system. With the recent tease of the fiery mechanical steed, and the message, "Fiery mechanical steeds are best when they can be used with friends," I have a good feeling that it could be a new RaF mount. If I am wrong, then whatever, but if that is the case, can I save my current RaF reward token and use it on the new mount if it ends up being one?

You sure can! Hold onto that token.

Continue reading The Queue: Thin hamster

The Queue: Thin hamster originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/04/27/the-queue-thin-hamster/

sport medical sport news news

No comments:

Post a Comment