Friday 28 June 2013

The Queue: Working at the Yak Wash

The Queue Working at the Yak Wash
I've never worked at either a zoo or a car wash. I have to imagine that a yak wash would be a good compromise between the two. A little zoo in your wash.

So you can yak while you zoo?

I'll just leave it at that. You're welcome, Queue.

Jeff asked:

Is Northrend bigger in size than outland? I feel slow flying from zone to zone in Northrend, while I don't feel that at all in outland.

Continue reading The Queue: Working at the Yak Wash

Filed under:

The Queue: Working at the Yak Wash originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/25/the-queue-working-at-the-yak-wash/

auto sport medical rehab

No comments:

Post a Comment