Monday 22 April 2013

The Care and Feeding of Warriors: Too good and not good enough

The Care and Feeding of Warriors Too good and not good enough
Every week, WoW Insider brings you The Care and Feeding of Warriors, the column dedicated to arms, fury and protection warriors. Despite repeated blows to the head from dragons, demons, Old Gods and whatever that thing over there was, Matthew Rossi will be your host.

Okay, I'm just going to say it: Titan's Grip is ludicrous AoE right now. I switched to TG this week because I got a Zerat's off of a coin roll and another dropped, and so I'm still getting used to TG's more random proc based gameplay. On the whole I'd say my single target DPS was fair to middling, not awful, but not as good as SMF and not as good as I'm currently capable of as arms because, well, in part I'm still in that weird place gear wise where arms does really well and partly I'm very used to arms and can perform the priority of attacks without though, while TG still requires me to think about what I'm doing. This need to concentrate on Raging Blow procs actually got me killed a few times on Durumu, so that's embarrassing.

Continue reading The Care and Feeding of Warriors: Too good and not good enough

Filed under: , ,

The Care and Feeding of Warriors: Too good and not good enough originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/04/21/the-care-and-feeding-of-warriors-too-good-and-not-good-enough/

news auto sport medical

No comments:

Post a Comment