Friday 22 June 2012

Spiritual Guidance: Mists of Pandaria and the evolution of a shadow priest

Spiritual Guidance Mists of Pandaria and the evolution of a shadow priest
Every week, WoW Insider brings you Spiritual Guidance for discipline, holy and shadow priests. On alternate Wednesdays, shadow priesting expert Fox Van Allen comes from out of the shadows to bask in your loving adoration.

Ladies and gentleman, I have returned! I know the wait was absolutely excruciating, and though Dawn Moore was an apt replacement for a week, it's like getting a hit of methadone instead of your pure Fox Van Heroin.

This week, I hope you'll bear with me, because I'd like to tell you a bit of a story: the story of how one Fox Van Allen found a game called World of Warcraft and of how his approach to the game changed throughout the year. There's a message buried in there somewhere, I promise.

Anyway, think back to it -- your first day of WoW. Maybe you played a priest since the very beginning, but for me, it was a warrior. Priests, so far as I was concerned, were a healing class. And I wanted to break stuff.

So, there me were. Me Fox. Me smash! But me no happy. Warrior make Fox sad. No like fight boomchicken close up. Want ranged attack! Control chicken mind! Make fall off cliff! Boomkin sadness fun for Fox!

Continue reading Spiritual Guidance: Mists of Pandaria and the evolution of a shadow priest

Filed under: , ,

Spiritual Guidance: Mists of Pandaria and the evolution of a shadow priest originally appeared on WoW Insider on Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/21/spiritual-guidance-mists-of-pandaria-and-the-evolution-of-a-sha/

sport news news auto sport

No comments:

Post a Comment