Wednesday 27 June 2012

Last Week in WoW: Flipping out edition

Do you want to know why you should buy Mists of Pandaria? Look at that video. Look at it. Watch it. That is why you need to buy Mists of Pandaria. If you do not get a rush of glee at that video, I feel sorry for you. I can flip my own table in Mists of Pandaria. I don't even care about Garrosh anymore. I just want to flip my table all day.

If table flipping isn't your thing, don't worry. There was plenty of other juicy news coming out of WoW this past week, and we have the usual roundup ready and waiting for you. Downtime this week starts at 5 a.m. PDT and lasts around six hours, so you should have time to get caught up.

Hot news and features

Continue reading Last Week in WoW: Flipping out edition

Filed under: ,

Last Week in WoW: Flipping out edition originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/26/last-week-in-wow-flipping-out-edition/

medical rehab sport

No comments:

Post a Comment