Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Queue: What it'd take for me to quit WoW

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Adam Holisky (@adamholisky) will be your host today.

We'll just hop right into questions today, because it's the first day back from a three-day weekend, and I'm grumpy.

RyanAF asked:

So we had the Spirit of Competition pet for the last Olympics held in Beijing, which was a Chinese style dragon. Is there going to be one for the London Olympics? What do you think it might be? I'm hoping for a mini pandaren dressed as a Beefeater!

Continue reading The Queue: What it'd take for me to quit WoW

Filed under:

The Queue: What it'd take for me to quit WoW originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 29 May 2012 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/05/29/the-queue-what-itd-take-for-me-to-quit-wow/

sport sport medical sport news

No comments:

Post a Comment