Sunday 22 February 2015

The Queue: Twitter Edition

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Anne Stickney (@Shadesogrey) is answering all kinds of questions today!

I've had this song stuck in my head for a couple of days, so now you guys get it. Today's Queue is a special Twitter edition, because oh my gosh 1,700 comments and there is no way I'm going to be able to sift through all of that for questions, guys! But let's get to the good stuff, shall we?

@WarlockTriqz asked:

How do we get that new mount that Blizz announced?

Boy I wish I knew! But I really have no idea -- however, the purple color scheme and books/runes on the kitty make me think it might be something legendary quest related. I mean, we have Khadgar, who's all Kirin Tor which is all about the purple and the runes, and we have the Watchers hanging out with him, and they all ride nightsabers, presumably. So maybe something tied into that? Alternatively, maybe a tie-in for Heroes of the Storm, but I'm not sure about that one.

Continue reading The Queue: Twitter Edition

Filed under:

The Queue: Twitter Edition originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2015/01/28/the-queue-twitter-edition/

medical rehab sport

No comments:

Post a Comment