Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Queue: I might be just a little excited

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Anne Stickney (@Shadesogrey) is answering all kinds of questions today.

Maybe I should mention how many times I've watched the trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron over the course of the weekend. I'll just ... leave it here and let you guys watch it, too. And watch it again myself another couple dozen times or so. Let's see what we've got for Warcraft questions today, shall we?

gazaa07 asked:

Q4tQ: Speaking of the Toybox, Is there anything you wish were included for it? I would have put Innkeeper's Daughter back in there, since in the beta it was in there and it serves no other purpose then being a HS.

There are actually a bunch of older items -- old trinkets, mostly -- that I wish would just be moved to the toy slot. Obviously, they are items that can be equipped, so they don't technically count as a toy -- but that was pretty much the only option for fun items back then. Things like the Piccolo of the Flaming Fire, or even items from old world events, like the Argent War Horn. Those old world event items can't even be obtained anymore, but they do cool things that are more suited to a toy than a trinket. I'd be happy if I could get them out of my bank, I don't want to simply because they can no longer be obtained and they're neat.

Continue reading The Queue: I might be just a little excited

Filed under:

The Queue: I might be just a little excited originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sun, 26 Oct 2014 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/10/26/the-queue-i-might-be-just-a-little-excited/

news auto sport medical

No comments:

Post a Comment