Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Queue: 7 days

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Alex Ziebart will be your host today.

I've had myself convinced that my road trip to BlizzCon began on November 4. I checked my intinerary this morning and realized it starts November 2. There's a bit of panic happening, people. It's okay, though. I'll just let Taylor Swift's new album loop a few more times. That'll fix it.

Jalamenos asked:

How will gems and enchants work on WoD gear? Changing stats according to spec is great but I would really rather not have agility gems on my healing gear.

Continue reading The Queue: 7 days

Filed under: ,

The Queue: 7 days originally appeared on WoW Insider on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/10/27/the-queue-7-days/

sport news news auto sport

No comments:

Post a Comment