Wednesday 28 May 2014

Warlords of Draenor: Major balance druid changes on the way

I have two druids, one Alliance, one Horde -- in fact, the Alliance druid was the first character I ever made. That said, while I initially tried my hand at healing with my first druid, these days, I usually just use the characters for farming purposes. Let's face it, there's nothing better than flight form for nabbing pesky herbs or mining nodes. I will, however, occasionally run a dungeon or a scenario -- and when I do, I'm in cat form. It's the default choice as far as I'm concerned, and I do enough damage to get by, although nobody in their right mind could claim I have more than a bare, passing knowledge of the spec.

But I never could get into playing a balance druid. At first it was the fact that I began playing a druid before balance druids were even something remotely feasible to play. Then I was drawn to other classes, and by the time I got back to the druid, balance looked like a complicated impossibility to learn. Apparently I was not alone in this assessment, as balance druids are headed for some massive changes according to the latest iteration of patch notes from the Warlords of Draenor alpha.

Continue reading Warlords of Draenor: Major balance druid changes on the way

Filed under: ,

Warlords of Draenor: Major balance druid changes on the way originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sat, 24 May 2014 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/05/24/warlords-of-draenor-major-balance-druid-changes-on-the-way/

medical rehab sport

No comments:

Post a Comment