Friday 31 January 2014

The Queue: I'm sorry, who are we facing again?

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Anne Stickney (@Shadesogrey) actually liked this fight best out of all of ToC.

My raid guild was chatting while raiding last night, as we do, and at some point during the evening someone brought up poor Wilfred Fizzlebang. It reminded me of Mr. Voltron's excellent Jaraxxus remix, which I hadn't heard in a long time, so I thought I'd use it for the Queue today. This isn't the original version, it's a mashup mix, and I kind of like it better than the original.

Let's open with a Twitter question, because this was a pretty good question to ask.

@RJME92 asked via Twitter:

why in the world does varian and the alliance leadership not demand concessions from the horde in the aftermath of Siege?

Continue reading The Queue: I'm sorry, who are we facing again?

Filed under:

The Queue: I'm sorry, who are we facing again? originally appeared on WoW Insider on Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/01/30/the-queue-im-sorry-who-are-we-facing-again/

sport sport medical sport news

No comments:

Post a Comment