Friday 31 August 2012

The Queue: Even more patch 5.0.4 Q&A

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Adam Holisky (@adamholisky) will be your host today.

I've been through nearly all the pre-expansion patches with The Queue, and I don't think I've ever seen as many questions come in about the patch mechanics and game systems. Even in Cataclysm when the world was entirely redone, there wasn't this much.

Sometimes I feel that the quality and quantity of questions in The Queue relates directly to the interest level in a patch, so I'm wondering if you all have seen a lot of old guildies and WoW friends log back on lately. I know that I've seen my fair share. The D3 changes have also brought people back, which is great.

Anyway, on to questions!

Pedro asked:

When will we be able to do pet battles?

Continue reading The Queue: Even more patch 5.0.4 Q&A

Filed under:

The Queue: Even more patch 5.0.4 Q&A originally appeared on WoW Insider on Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/30/the-queue-even-more-patch-5-0-4-qanda/

auto sport medical rehab

No comments:

Post a Comment