Thursday 26 July 2012

Breakfast Topic: Why do you still play WoW?

Our Breakfast Topic last Thursday morning highlighted a question from our Twitter followers: What made you start playing WoW? Today, we have a similar question from machinimist @NananeaWoW: Why do you still play WoW?

The obvious answer is that I still play because I still enjoy the game. To be more specific, running dungeons is one of my favorite things to do in World of Warcraft, and Blizzard consistently does an extremely good job with their dungeons. I've also been a member of the same guild since early 2005, so logging into WoW is like attending a gathering of good friends. Some of the people I talk to in the game are people that have been a part of my life since I was a teenager (which may give you some indication of my age, for better or worse).

Continue reading Breakfast Topic: Why do you still play WoW?

Filed under:

Breakfast Topic: Why do you still play WoW? originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/07/24/breakfast-topic-why-do-you-still-play-wow/

medical rehab sport

No comments:

Post a Comment