Saturday 24 December 2011

The Queue: Shoulder on

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Mike Sacco will be your host today.

Anybody remember Orc Shouldergate? I was a GM at the time, and I can confirm that literally nobody ever shut up about those orc shoulders.

Major Buzzkill asked:

Has Blizz said anything about making the Therazane shoulder enchants BoA? I know this has been asked before, but I've yet to see a definitive answer from a Blue. I'd love the enchants for alts, but have little interest in grinding it again.

Unfortunately, no, Blizzard hasn't said a single thing confirming that it's making those enchants BoA. I wish it would, though, because at this point in the expansion's lifespan, the odds of my going through Therazane's entire quest line again are pretty much nil. It seems odd that the change hasn't already been made. I just know it makes me sad to look at my alt's unenchanted Dragon Soul shoulders.

Continue reading The Queue: Shoulder on

Filed under:

The Queue: Shoulder on originally appeared on WoW Insider on Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/12/23/the-queue-shoulder-on/

sport medical sport news news

No comments:

Post a Comment