Friday 24 June 2011

Shifting Perspectives: Analyzing patch 4.2's feral DPS changes

Every week, WoW Insider brings you Shifting Perspectives for cat , bear , restoration and balance druids. Welcome to our weekly feral cat edition, brought to you by Chase Hasbrouck, aka Alaron of The Fluid Druid blog. Let the face clawing begin!

I was done. Really, I was. I was going to use this deployment to catch up on some reading, maybe a few PSP/DS games that I never got around to finishing, regular geek stuff. (Infinite Space + DS = win.) I was content.

Then came FIRECAT. An item that finally makes me stand out from the hunter pets? CAT DURID IS 4 FIER! Here's hoping they don't extend this to the other forms; last thing we need is names like Smokey for bears, Firewood for trees, and, um, Extra Tasty Crispy for moonkin. I'm sold. Here's my

$15, Blizz; I'm coming back, 4-digit pings or no. Onward!

Continue reading Shifting Perspectives: Analyzing patch 4.2's feral DPS changes

Filed under: ,

Shifting Perspectives: Analyzing patch 4.2's feral DPS changes originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/22/patch-42-analyzing-the-feral-dps-changes/

sport medical sport news news

No comments:

Post a Comment