Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Queue: Queues, Sorting, and Santa


Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Adam Holisky (@adamholisky) will be your host today.

Today's queue is a bit late. I blame my packages not getting here when I was told they would, so I had to punt and go shopping in the real world today.

It was terrible. Way too long of queue lines.

Rustin asked:

could you ever see blizz putting in an alt queue finder? Like queue toon A for a raid while I switch to toon B to do some questing at lower lvls. More often than not I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting when I could be working on my alt army.

Continue reading The Queue: Queues, Sorting, and Santa

Filed under:

The Queue: Queues, Sorting, and Santa originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/12/23/the-queue-queues-sorting-and-santa/

medical rehab sport

No comments:

Post a Comment